Through the first half of 2017, BT has participated in the Annual Meeting of New Champions in China, all of the Regional Summits – as official Partner in Latin America and Africa – and contributed to the Forum’s Agenda at each event.
A number of articles have been published on BT’s current agenda topics and you can read more below on:
- Connecting communities: good for people, good for the economy – Bas Burger, CEO, Global Services, BT
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Bridging the Divide – Niall Dunne, Chief Sustainability Officer, BT
- Achieving Sustainable Growth in Africa – Kevin Taylor, President, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Turkey, BT
- It’s time to think differently about cyber security – Ben Stobart, Chief Marketing Officer, Asia, Middle East and Africa, BT
- How the Internet of Things will Power the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Jean-Marc Frangos, Chief Innovation Officer, BT
This year we’ll also be taking part in the Forum’s Sustainable Development Impact Summit, 18-19 September in New York, the India Summit 4-6 October in New Delhi and the Summit of the Global Future Councils where Mark Hughes, President of Security for BT will attend as a member of the Global Future Council on Cyber Security.